Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. We present Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you will be doing:
Managed Services provides ongoing management of the Cloud infrastructure. The Cloud Service Deliver Manager is engaged with the client account level and is a trusted advisor; providing visibility, service reviews and reporting through all phases of the implementation life cycle. The successful candidate will be working closely with other MGS and Cloud Migration teams to ensure that all changes to a customer's environments are smoothly carried out while meeting capacity needs and service level agreements.
You will work with senior stakeholders on opportunities to improve their landscape while working across customer organizations and multiple Cloud teams to ensure customers' applications are well designed and scaled to the needs of their business. The ideal candidate must possess customer presentation skills that enable you to represent Hitachi Vantara well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding incidents, trade-offs, best practices, and risk management. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, cost savings and quick innovation available in the cloud. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges!What you bring to the team:
What qualifies you:
- Earn a Trusted Client Advisory relationship with our clients and team.
- Work with customers to provide visibility and guidance around their Services account through regular Operational Service Reviews and Reporting.
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning.
- Work with the customers on operational and tactical issues.
- Be involved in the change management process of the customer's environment to ensure success and service up-time.
- Work with application owners to develop and standardize test, upgrade, and release management processes.
- Engage with Director and C-Level executives to understand business needs.
- Go "toe to toe" with customer technical stakeholders on most issues.
- Be the voice of the customer and work with internal HV resources to ensure that the customer's SLA's are met.
- Raise internal awareness of customer impacting bugs and/or issues and drive the appropriate prioritization for fixes and/or responses.
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements (e.g., feature requests).
- Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone). Triage technical issues.
- Provide oversight of escalation, prioritization, and drive customer communication during critical events.
- Assist in Design/Architecture of Cloud and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Establish a working relationship between other HV Cloud account team members such as Technical Account Managers, Business Development Managers and others to achieve the best result for the customer.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or Computer Engineering, or relevant experience.
- 6+ years of experience working in a customer facing service delivery/technical account management role with a high level of accountability preferably from a Tier 1 or 2 consulting firm.
- 6+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role (design/implementation/ consulting) at a cloud services provider, managed services provider or managed hosting provider.
- Technical Program or Project Management experience.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills to successfully engage with customers and colleagues.
- Experience managing multi-tier application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP service offerings.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge