Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Hitachi Vantara - Inside Sales Account Manager
Why You'll Love Hitachi Vantara:
Are you ready to change the world? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand
you represent? Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd, guides our customers from
what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we
apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both
business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new
revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and
deliver social and environmental value. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
Are you interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking on a dynamic career? Do you
want to work in an environment where colleagues become friends and managers actively coach and
partner with you for success? Do you thrive in an environment where creativity and ambition are
You will build direct relationships with customers while working with channel partners to maximize new
sales opportunities and renewals within your territory. You will manage all aspects of the full sales cycle
to help customers reach their business goals.
• You will position and sell the entire Digital Infrastructure portfolio.
• You will seek to understand our customers' business challenges and advise on the value derived
from our solutions to address their pains.
• You will become a trusted advisor to help our customers with their immediate needs, as well as
their long term goals.
• You will accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue streams; driving
growth in your account base.
• You will be responsible for driving new business, as well as fostering your account base.
Please note that our team is centrally located in Barcelona, Spain. The culture of our team is
collaborative. Team work is expected, supported, and valued. For this reason, the role requires the
employee to be onsite daily. Working from home is allowed during mandated restrictions.
Who is your team?
Inside Sales is Hitachi Vantara's fastest growing sales team and is the talent engine for Sales with diverse
and motivated individuals that consistently deliver profitable growth. We service our customers through
a series of sales motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Hitachi Vantara solutions.
We are a dynamic international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect
Hitachi Vantara customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and deliver faster digital
transformation and business value. We provide a platform for success including coaching, training, and
on-the-job learning that will support your career development.
An innovative, flexible, and award-winning working environment enables and empowers our team to
perform at their best. Who You Are
• Goal-oriented and motivated by performance rewards
• Seek to achieve and exceed annual sales goals
• A strong collaborator with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
• 3+ years of B2B selling experience in a similar or adjacent industry
• A love for IT and ability to tap into technology
• A history of career progression and desire for professional development
• Experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, validating, negotiating, and closing the sale).
• Highly motivated with a "hunter spirit" to develop new opportunities and grow business
• Demonstrate strong sales achievement (i.e., consistent achievement at or above quota, or a
history YoY growth in your target market)
• Passionate about sales and building positive relationships
• Possess strong business acumen and can articulate the value of a solution to address customers'
current and future needs
• Engage in active listening to identify customers' pain and help them derive the value and
potential impact of a timely solution
• Phenomenal communication/presentation skills
• Flexible and resilient problem solver; our strongest teammates have a sense of urgency to
• Thrive in a team environment and enjoy sharing ideas and best practices
• Take pride in your positive, upbeat energy
• Experience using digital selling tools such as Salesforce and TechTarget
We Are Hitachi Vantara
We guide you from what's now to what's next. By connecting our unmatched digital industrial
capabilities with your data, we spark unparalleled competitive advantage that rapidly scales your digital
business and propels society forward.
For us, it's not enough to ask: "What can we do?"
Instead, we ask: "What can't we do together?
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.