Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions' is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying bespoke ERP, CRM and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
• Accountable for HiSol IP business process libraries. (Currently Standard, PSA, Housing and Retail)
• Accountable for providing BPMN/BPM Software associated training materials and libraries.
• Accountable for all BPMN software training and demo environments via Solution Centre.
• Accountable for liaising with 3rd Party BPMN Software Provider from an IP perspective.
• Accountable for all BPMN/BPMN Software related content for the Solution Centre
• Accountable all BPMN related artifacts within the IP teamKey Responsibilities
• Maintaining HiSol IP Business Process Libraries.
• Facilitating Workshops and Creation of Additional Libraries as per the IP teams Roadmap
• Establish an effective direct relationship with key stakeholders.
• Responsible for BPMN/BPMN software awareness within the sales and delivery teams.
• BPMN Database Maintenance and Technical Updates.
• Developing and fine-tuning own skill set within the IP team.Qualifications
• Strong technical knowledge of BPMN Software
• Awareness of upcoming Microsoft technologies within the business process modelling space
• Understanding of key design principles regarding BPMN libraries.
• Experience of BPMN and business process modelling
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.Additional InformationKey Performance Indicators
• Libraries development to the required level of quality and BPMN compliant.
• Deliver to agreed timescales.Key Outputs
• Industry specific business process library: Retail, PSA, Housing and Essentials.
• BPMN documentation for all librariesLinks:https://www.symbioworld.com/en/https://www.bpmn.org/