Meet our Team
We provide strategic analysis and advice to the Hitachi Vantara sales leadership in EMEA in support of planning, decision-making and forecast management to enable the business to focus on customers and on leading the sales organisation to success. Our team is highly visible, working closely with leaders across Inside Sales, Commercial, Enterprise and Platinum Accounts segments, with responsibility for translating the sales strategy into an operating model and collaboration is critical to our success. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Leading, coaching and developing a geographically diverse Sales Operations team to deliver high value support, implement best practice and drive consistency across the business
- Analysing and managing regional financial performance against annual plan, providing deal level trending and analysis (e.g. deal size, growth of business verticals, customer trends, etc.) and coordinating the Quarterly Business Review process
- Owning the forecasting process, leading weekly sales forecast calls to identify risks, provide 'gap to goal' plans to cover AOP shortfalls and drive forecast accuracy within the region, championing the effective use of sales tools
- Participating in strategic account planning meetings, reviewing strategic deals and leveraging Sales data to provide insight to market coverage and returns, drive the resourcing model for the region and support quota and annual plan setting
- Support month and quarter-end closing activities
- Analyse the health of the business through a rolling 12-month pipeline review to include in-depth review of product lines, solution sets, individual Sales Representatives and Countries/Regional territories
- Act as an escalation point for the Sales Operations team, engage appropriate subject-matter experts (Technical, F-A, CS-S, GSS, Commercial, Configuration, Pricing) working to remove impediments to deal velocity
- Proactively communicate product availability and prioritise and approve supply allocations for the region to optimise customer satisfaction
- You are a people developer and coach with proven experience leading and motivating a high-performance international Sales Operation function in a global high technology company
- Strong financial, analytical and decision-making skills and fully conversant with financial modelling, business indicators, financing solutions and financial trends with the ability to communicate new concepts and influence business and sales leaders, whilst maintaining their respect and confidence
- A high level of integrity and ethics and a change leader with a deep understanding of the sales cycle and customer purchase drivers
- Logical thinking and problem solving. You have a structured approach and a sense of urgency, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, showing sound business judgment in the face of changing priorities
- MBA or graduate business degree preferred but not essential
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
We recognise our biggest asset is our people, so we offer a flexible and highly collaborative workplace. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our diverse employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. Our people drive our innovation advantage and they are recognised in the industry for delivering unparalleled service to our customers across the globe.
We're looking for driven and passionate people to join us and, in return, we offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture where you can thrive and be yourself. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you care about powering social good and improving customer experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.com. Our Values
We strive to offer a flexible work place for all employees. If you are interested in applying for our role but your circumstances require flexibility, get in touch for an informal discussion to explore how we can accommodate.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge