Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job Functions.
This position will require to support/work with Hitachi Data Systems internal users and Partners users on daily basis.
This position will work with business analysts to understand our CRM implementation and provide L2/L3 support. This position will also (a) triage - troubleshoot issues reported by business users (b) identify any critical defects/bugs in the system (c) work with business analysts to identify least intrusive and risky options to fix the defect (d) Develop and unit test solutions, and (e) support QA and deployment of break/fix release.Responsibilities
• Monitor support queues and provide support to Hitachi Vantara internal and external users.
• Perform hands-on triage, troubleshooting, and bug fix development of SFDC application.
• Provide tier 2 - tier 3 production support
• Work effectively in an Agile team environment to provide enhancements and support to our users in a timely manner and with a positive customer service attitude
• Work with the Business owners, IT Business Analysts and vendors to help create/code/configure small enhancements as requested by the business or identified by the application team staff
• Coordinate with 3rd party vendors on application support issues, defects, and enhancements
• Perform hands-on design, configuration and development of CRM application using Salesforce Tools, and interfaces.
• Partner with the Core Development Team to provide tier 3 production support where appropriate
• Provide root cause analysis. Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
• Perform escalations when necessary to Salesforce or internal departments and work with the other parties to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the end user
• Maintain and report on support metrics including OKRs, SLAs and KPIs.
• Adhere to Hitachi Vantara policies and standards
• Help build and maintain a support services knowledgebaseRequirements
• Strong SFDC Configuration, workflow and development knowledge.
• SFDC Administration knowledge.
• Force.com development experience, with a focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
• Business process knowledge of Sales and Service cloud.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers or management on key elements.
• Code/configuration deployment experience using the CI/CD tools is preferable.
• Detect, analyze, resolve root cause of application issues
• Have ability to communicate clearly and be able to articulate their thoughts and message in way that promotes understanding across various teams.
• Ability and experience in working with distributed teams and follow the sun development model.
• Have a positive and 'can do' attitude.
• 4-7 years of core SFDC Support/Admin experience is a must
• Middleware experience is preferred preferable Mulesoft/Pentaho.
• CPQ experience is preferred.
SFDC Certification is preferred
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience in an IT related field required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.