Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara on behalf of Hitachi Ltd., is currently seeking a Project Manager Responsibilities
- Overall 7-12 Years of experience.
- Strong project management experience in ERP domain.
- Candidate should have led multiple projects through scope/discovery, estimation, development, implementation, post deployment support.
- Candidate should have a solid background in SDLC, Agile. especially the management of multiple and simultaneous development projects.
- Candidate should have significant experience in people management, complex delivery management with both internal and external teams.
- Good communication , Stakeholder management and Risk management skills.
Job Location : Pune/Bangalore Qualifications
- Any Engineering/MBA/MCA/M.Sc
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.