Manager, Government & External Partnerships
Job ID: R0002200
Date Posted: May 14, 2021
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Asia Ltd.
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Monitoring and analysis of key stakeholder developments, highlighting potential changes which may affect Hitachi’s businesses on a timely basis.
- Relationship manager for relevant stakeholders e.g. government and government-linked entities, think tanks, etc.
- Through interactions with stakeholders, uncover potential issues early as necessary, and escalate appropriately for risk mitigation.
- Gathering and preparation of reports on the latest government-led developments in areas which may have impact to Hitachi’s businesses, including (but not limited to) e-Government, Smart city, Smart nation, etc.
- Gathering and preparation of reports on macroeconomic and political developments in ASEAN, with specific focus on developments which may impact Hitachi’s businesses.
- Identifying suitable partnership leads in alignment with Hitachi Group’s business objectives in the region, and assist in executing strategies and engagement plans for such partners (e.g. conglomerates, government entities, etc.)
- Identifying and assisting to build capabilities necessary for regional business growth or for advancing issues as per external relations functions through engagement of partners (e.g. think tanks, consultancies, government and government-linked entities, etc.)
- Support for corporate activities, events or other requirements as appropriate.
- BA/BS and at least 5 years working experience.
- Experience working with the Singapore government, such as the Economic Development Board, Building and Construction Agency, and Land and Transport Agency.
- Experience in strategy development, in particular with public-private partnerships.
- Experience in research of public policies affecting innovation and business.
- Experience in negotiations with other governments.
- Experience in business development, particularly businesses involving innovation.
- Strong communication skills.