Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara's Product Operations team is looking for a highly qualified team-oriented Associate Business Analyst with excellent communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail. This person will be provided with opportunities to develop and perfect their interpersonal and analytical skill sets, while being exposed to several cross functional teams such as finance, vendors, product management and executive level employees. This position resides in the Santa Clara office. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Managing operational relationship with 3rd Party Vendors, including special pricing, maintenance renewals and resolving purchase order issues. (20%).
- Participating with product launch teams in the Go-To-Market process to ensure software products are set up in internal systems and process/procedures are developed. (20%).
- Running reports in various reporting tools; providing analysis; participating in group discussions and distribution of final reports to internal and external contacts. (20%).
- Developing an expertise in software license key management and providing support to internal and external teams. (20%).
- Participating with senior team members on special projects (20%).
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
- 1-2 yrs of corporate experience preferably in a customer support role.
- Some experience with Business Systems; i.e. Accounting Tools (Oracle a plus), SalesForce, Databases and Sales Configuration Tools is highly preferred.
- Microsoft Office expert required (Excel, Word, Power Point, - Outlook), will be heavy user of Excel.
- Detail oriented with good time management skills.
- Keen critical thinking / problem solving (analytical) skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge