Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Intelligent data operations - or DataOps - is data management for the era of AI. Our Lumada DataOps Suite enables customers to modernize their data practice, ingest and process their data in the optimum way, while converting it to easily searchable terms. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
The Enterprise Account Executive is a quota carrying role, responsible for acquiring, expanding, and managing large Enterprise Accounts. This is a critical market segment to Lumada Data Management - Analytics and will require strategic, enterprise selling, driving net new sales and expansion.
The successful candidate is self-motivated, highly driven, goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can demonstrate success and know-how across the full sales cycle from qualification to contract close.
Hitachi Vantara offers great career opportunities for the right candidate who can do the following:
- Prospect, develop and close new business while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Drive complex, enterprise-wide sales-cycles and effectively present Lumada Data Management - Analytics value to C level executives and to Information Technology.
- Skilled at conducting sales both in person and via phone/web with high level executives
- Work strategically with Inside Sales to develop a territory and target account plan to create a healthy pipeline that will yield overachievement in booking targets
- Orchestrate and manage team selling efforts between Sales Engineering and Professional Services
- Forecast, manage, and update pipeline activities using Salesforce.com
- Bachelor or University Degree required
- Continually exceeds Quota vs. Performance
- Proven track record of quota over-achievement
- 8+ years of quota-carrying software sales in large enterprises
- Experience prospecting, driving, orchestrating, and closing complex sales cycles
- Experience selling business applications or software platforms is strongly preferred
- Data Management, Data Catalog, Analytics, ETL, and Big Data experience preferred
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge