Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- Manage Event tasks in Asana. Track progress, event materials and due dates.
- Own event demand generation. Design templates, schedule email sends, social media posts, sales OFT's.
- Facilitate MSFT and partner owned events with needed materials and demand gen activities.
- Track event registration, attendance stats by industry, lead source, titles & report insights.
- Assist in managing events calendar.
- Work on improving events experience. Research latest event trends & hosting platforms features to continuously evolve our events experience.
- Provide post-event numbers & POE's to MSFT.
- Follow-up on lead & opportunity numbers generated from events.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.