- Develop and drive integrated marketing programs to support brand leadership programs in APAC. Ensure the program is executed according to the defined timelines and achieve the target results for demand generation.
- Act as a trusted advisor on social media matter to develop, implement an overall strategy for APAC to drive brand awareness, and business growth.
- Content management and creation of monthly content calendar across social media platforms including but not limited to Linkedin, Twitter, WeChat and Weibo.
- Collaborate with regional program and field marketing team to produce the internal revenue marketing newsletter and external customer newsletter on monthly and bi-monthly basis.
- Be proactively contribute communication expertise to all the other marketing functions colleagues including event marketing and digital marketing functions, to realize 360-degree integrated marketing impact with close team work.
- Be the voice of the APAC marketing team to provide feedback to Corp on what APAC needs to support program creation in the region. Maintain detailed metrics to track achievement of marketing KPIs.
- Manage agency to produce creative and identify potential issues, help troubles shoot and escalate when necessary.
- Develop PR initiatives and drive the execution according to Corp messages and local market and business dynamics, to ensure the maximized media outcome and positive impact to the business
- Manage for content management and creation of monthly content calendar across social media platforms including WeChat and Weibo, Tik-Tok, Bilibili etc.
- Be creatively driving the social media initiatives with well localized message/content that utilizing Corp and local solution/business elements, to ensure Hitachi Vantara's industry leadership is well demonstrated and received by stakeholders
- Systematically manage the data driven measurement mechanism on PR, to ensure best outcome to benefit our business growth with strong brand awareness and the right market perception
- Drive success story generation and promotion by working closely with internal and external colleagues, agency and media to amplify thought leadership.
- Mobilize and manage varies internal and external resources including agencies to support all the PR, communication and social media initiatives accordingly
- Driving, and designing executive profiling projects for Hitachi Vantara's China leader teams and arranging public speaking opportunities and content for global-level leaders during key marketing events or campaigns.
- Collaboration with China internals team to meet PR requirements in China marketing campaign to achieve the effort of communication.
- Deliver quarterly performance reports and media and social results.
- Self-motivated and proactive working attitude. We prefer talents who have strong sense of responsibility and leadership who can be both an efficient individual contributor and a reliable team leader.
- More than 3 years PR experiences in IT industry or business-to-business companies.
- Excellent spoken and written English. Strong Chinese writing skill is a plus.
- Great sense of result driven working model, always persist the expected outcome.
- Stay sensitive and creative to the latest trend of PR and content marketing tactics.
- Strong willing to learn knowledges about functions, products and businesses to grow both for the personal expertise and career. Be capable to deal with multi-task work under pressure and in a fast pace.
- Bachelor degree is required. Good understanding of IT technology and products is a plus.
- Strong communication skill is required. The candidate needs to be collaborative and can well work closely with internal teams and external stakeholders.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge