Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job Description
To oversee all Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects that are executed within APAC region. Provide leadership and growth to the overall Microsoft Dynamics practice in APAC. The individual will engage with prospective customers and lead the company's efforts in the discovery, analysis, solution presentation and demonstration to ensure we continue to win new Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related Hitachi Solutions proprietary software.
- Oversee multiple project engagements of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Manage the overall Client relationship and represent the company in Client Steering Committee meetings
- Review Functional Design documents, Business Scenario Documents, Test Scripts, User Manuals and other relevant project artefacts and ensure high quality of deliverables
- Prepare revenue recognition and project profitability and actuals to project budget and forecast
- Prepare monthly forecasts for project and work to ensure projects are executed within the budget and meet target profitability
- Review scope of work for new customers and change requests for existing customers including doing the final pricing estimate for proposals
- Negotiate with vendors/contractors to staff projects
- Review and enrich the technical and functional content on Microsoft Dynamics proposals
- Recruit new team members as needed and conducting interviews for candidates, reviewing interview results and making final determination of hire in conjunction with the HR Team
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years or higher implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- At least 15 years of work experience in general in the IT field
- At least 2 years of Practice Management Experience
- Project Managed at least four full cycle implementations
- Demonstrates a clear capability of understanding prospective customers and is able to provide direction to the team on how to configure Dynamics CRM to have a winning demonstration
- Experienced in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and is able to review requirements to ensure the solution is well thought out and not over-customized
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously able to oversee several projects
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and the ability to travel to customer sites, meetings and events (national and international)
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.