Meet our Team
Hitachi is looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Manager to strategize, develop, implement, track and optimize multiple marketing campaigns across various digital channels and tactics globally. If you are a data-driven marketer who loves staying on top of emerging digital trends and channels to drive target market awareness, engagement, leads and demand generation success, we want to talk with you!
Reporting into a global digital marketing center of excellence, the Digital Advertising Manager plays a key role in implementing digital strategies tailored to different programs and audiences and will leverage and incorporate standardized processes, tools, templates, and best practices to define and manage a variety of digital media and marketing programs, working closely with the global and regional marketing teams.
A solid understanding and experience with paid, owned and earned digital media, including SEM/PPC-AdWords, display, programmatic (prospecting/retargeting), paid social, content syndication, endemic media, ABM/IP/cookie-based media, landing page, native, and other platforms/channels is required.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Define, plan, execute and continually optimize the global programs digital marketing strategies, while ensuring synchronization and alignment with global digital marketing center of excellence, to meet program needs, objectives, goals and KPIs.
- Manage the following channels and tactics: SEM (paid search/PPC), paid social, display advertising (programmatic, retargeting, IP, cookie et al) and other digital tactics to improve and drive successful demand generation results for global programs.
- Partner, collaborate, and communicate digital marketing program plans, status updates and campaign performance results and insights with global and regional marketing teams.
- Continually measure and report on performance and optimize against global and regional expectations, goals, KPIs.
- 5 years proven digital marketing, paid and organic media experience.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Communications with experience marketing to corporate IT functions in Fortune 1000 enterprises preferred.
- Proven success in driving and managing paid social, paid display/banner, programmatic, site-redirect, SEM (PPC), content syndication and other digital media, including campaign planning, execution, trafficking, testing/optimization, and reporting.
- Google Analytics, Adobe and other digital marketing and media analytics reporting expertise.
- Strong ad technology and platform understanding and insights - including ad tech, DSPs, ABM/IP, ABM/Cookie, Ad Exchanges/Networks et al.
- Solid knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (or other) software and tools.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate digital marketing conversion objectives.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge