Hitachi Solutions is a business application consulting firm and trusted provider of vertical industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud. Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions.
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
We are actively recruiting for Associate ERP Consultants specializing in the Finance area.Job Description
As a Hitachi Solutions Associate D365 F&O Consultant you will be responsible for participating in all phases of the project life cycle helping to implement solutions for customers. Activities will include interacting with the customer to understand business processes, documenting work processes, designing new solutions, testing, training end-users, and providing timely support and consultation to clients. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who is eager to learn and grow, and can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.QualificationsRequired qualifications:
Ideal Candidate Traits:
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting), Information Technology or a related University/College Degree
- Preference for at least one year of professional experience in the Finance industry OR minimum of two intern/co-op experiences as part of Degree
- Preference for experience working with ERP solutions such as Microsoft AX/D365, SAP, ORACLE ERP, JD Edwards, etc.
- Experience and strong working knowledge that demonstrates understanding of Accounting and Finance process
Additional InformationOpportunity Benefits:
- Willingness to learn, try new things, live outside of normal "comfort zone"
- Determination to overcome obstacles and objections
- Ability to adapt to new tasks, environments and challenges
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel across North America (both Canada and the United States) extensively
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
- 401K Program with employer match for all new hires
- Competitive starting salary
- Personalized career coaching and mentoring
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.