Meet our Team
The Revenue Performance Organization in Controllership is a dynamic, stakeholder and customer-oriented team in Finance that works with sales and services on customer contracts, orders, and structures and manages these deals through to revenue recognition. We value business-focus while ensuring that we meet compliance and revenue standards under IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards). We collaborate with legal, logistics, FP-A (Financial Planning and Analysis), broader controllership, change management, shared services, and audit associates. The Revenue Performance Change Management Office designs, implements, and revises Quote to Revenue operational processes to enable effective delivery of Revenue Performance fundamentals, assess service quality with stakeholders, and drive next generation capabilities for growth.What you'll be doing
As a member of the Revenue Performance Change Management Office (CMO), you will be applying your passion for innovative solutions and delivery of high-priority and impact changes to our applications. In this role you will coordinate with teams in Revenue Performance and stakeholders in the business to define enhancement requirements, set priorities, and coordinate activities of personnel in lead roles. Your ability to interpret and translate business requirements into broader solutions will support the overall charter of the CMO to improve processes and design methods that improve quality, reduce, costs, increase efficiencies/productivity, and increase stakeholder satisfaction.
As the member of the CMO that works closely with our IT org, you will be working with Business Application Owners, IT Business Analysts, and the development team, as needed, in sprints. You will also collaborate with Subject Matter Experts in the Revenue Performance Organization during UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and releases, ensuring that change management, documentation and training materials are complete.What you bring to the team
- 5-8 years of Order to Cash (OTC) experience and the ability to improve existing business processes by applying process definition, improvement, and design methodologies that result in reduced costs, increased efficiencies, and increased customer satisfaction
- Project management experience with the ability to exercise independent judgement on set objectives to interpret and translate business requirements to determine the best method to meet project goals
- Ability to collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to define process enhancement requirements, set priorities, and coordinate activities of applicable roles
- Initiative to closely work with diverse business partners, IT Business Analysts, and IT development team (as needed) to scope and deliver system enhancements or major project implementations by validating development units in sprints, testing performance, and determining documentation requirements
- Coordinate and oversee UAT with SME's and develop and deliver user training documentation to support new processes and procedures
- Professional degree such as BS/BA in related area of experience
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
WA - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge