Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To perform recruitment support for required positions in Asia PacificJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support recruitment in admin functions, such as but not limited to:
- Coordinating interviews and assessments
- Conducting reference checks
- Execute onboarding activities
- Ensuring new joinee checklist is updated
- Preparing onboarding plan
- Working with Network/Infra in ensuring availability of IT credentials, required access and supplies before onboarding schedule
- Coordinating orientation schedules
- Gathering pre-employment requirements and signed policies from new joinees, and submitting complete hiring documents to HR
- Distributing pre-employment kits to new joinees and ensuring adequate supply of these kits in all APAC locations
- Creating positive onboarding experience by assisting new joinees and ensuring their concerns are addressed
- Working with Recruiters in maintaining HRIS
- Assist in visa processing of new joinees and relocating employees
- Interviewing applicants and preparing assessment forms
- Perform other administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Keeping candidate files confidentially
- Preparing and regularly submitting reports as needed.
- 1-2 years recruiting and onboarding experience
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.Videos To Watch