Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Meet our Team
Sales Operations is a global team that are highly visible across our business and led by a VP based in UK. Our Team supports the Sales and Partner Business through Sales Enablement, Business Analytics, GTM Planning and Sales Process Development. We provide end-to-end operational support throughout the sales cycle and cooperate widely with many different teams across our organisation.What you'll be doing
The Sales Operations Analyst is a pivotal role in Global Sales Operations team. You will be using data, reporting and analytics to inform strategic decisions, drive sales team behaviour, measure success and identify opportunities for profitable growth within our Go-To-Market Model. Working within a team of analysts you will assume responsibility for several segment or functions, working closely with Sales and Sales Operations leadership to ensure a consistent WW approach drives local success.
Your tasks will include:
What you bring to the team
- Support the Global Operations manager in the design and creation of Go-To-Market Best Practice and routines in core sales processes promoting a culture of process excellence to drive standardization across functions.
- Perform analysis and recommend adjustments to incentive programmes to drive desired salesperson behaviour to support corporate initiatives.
- Maintain accurate employee to account assignments, customer grouping data, sales team hierarchy data and customer identification flags e.g. Programme accounts by processing and auditing requests for data changes and running regular data cleansing and maintenance routines.
- Educate and train the sales team on how their compensation plans work and how to maximize commissions utilizing the various components of the compensation plan
- Develop and maintain variable incentive compensation plan forecasts.
- Work closely with other divisions to ensure data exchanged is accurate and credible on which to base specific sales and compensation reporting.
- Work with the Global Operations manager to develop and implement productivity metrics and reporting, sales performance and analytics.
- Work within Sales operations and across other departments to develop, implement, and support Sales initiatives and customer level profit improvement projects.
- Design, Govern the FY21 account mapping in Planning tool, productivity files and analysis tools
- Utilise Business Intelligence tools to design and develop automated reporting to support sales teams with analysis and recommendations.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in a tech company in operations, revenue or finance
- Preferably degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting
- Proven experience and proficiency in planning, data modelling, designing and implementing complex reports to meet business requirements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modeling skills
- Good business acumen and judgment
- Excellent communication skills, experience in cooperation with executive stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to Sales Ops or Sales in a medium- to large-sized company is a big plus
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.