Sales Manager - Australia
- Dynamic Full Time Permanent Role
- Drive sales growth through effective leadership
- Flexible Location – Adelaide or Perth
H-E Parts International is a leading independent supplier of parts, remanufactured components and equipment that provide innovative solutions to the global mining, quarrying, heavy construction, and energy sectors. With 40 facilities across 7 countries, H-E Parts International are proud to partner with many of the world’s leading miners.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, this role will develop and execute sales strategies to increase market share, manage sales performance, volumes and gross profitability of the Australian Operations with the company framework of policies and procedures.
- Develop sales and branding strategies to grow market share, sales volumes, and gross profit contributions.
- Manage and provide leadership to the Australian Sales Team ensuring a high level of technical and sales skill competency with team members.
- Lead Australian Sales Meetings and Sales Conferences to ensure action plans are developed and implementation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all clients at all levels to ensure a high level of satisfaction, maximizing growth potential and management of current contracts. Specific focus is on head office accounts and strategic relationships.
- Review monthly performance results to determine progress against budget and targets and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Identify new products and opportunities to help grow H-E Parts Mining Solutions capabilities.
- Provide technical support to customers, sales, and service personnel.
- Develop methods and measure customer satisfaction on regular basis as agreed with RGM.
- Maintain a high level of market intelligence relating to competitors, customers as well as industry knowledge in general. Disseminate regular summaries to stakeholders.
- Conduct annual performance reviews with the sales team in conjunction with the HR Manager and produce development plans and succession planning.
- Proactively follow and promote the company Core Values.
- Actively manage campaigns with the Sales Team to optimise stock turns and reduce old and slow-moving stock.
- Develop detailed yearly sales budgets with Sales Team, track progress and put corrective actions in place.
You will bring:
- Tertiary qualified in Business, Commerce or related.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in sales management position
- Proven ability to lead and develop a successful sales team.
- Extensive experience in heavy industries
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers.
- Demonstrated success in sales and account management.
- Experience with developing sales budgets and monitoring sales performance.
- Confidence to present proposals to senior decision makers.
- Sound knowledge of the sales, quoting and order process.
- Experience reporting and tracking sales performance.
- Skilled at producing detailed tenders.
- Experience with ERP systems – preferably Pronto
- Proven ability in Salesforce CRM
- Leadership position in a fast-paced organisation in growth mode.
- Exposure to development opportunities being a Hitachi-owned business.
- Strong Company Values and a commitment to Safety.