Meet our Team
Our partner business is central to our growth plans for FY21 and beyond. This is an an experienced, dedicated sales team that focus on our VAD/VAR partner success, taking our portfolio out to enterprise clients across industries. They collaborate as part of an EMEA team and cross-functionally to build deep, lasting relationships and to passionately articulate the Hitachi Vantara value proposition.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Working closely with a Tier 1 distribution ecosystem, aligning broad virtual teams across enablement, commercial, marketing. Working effectively with these virtual teams and setting them up for partner success.
- Achieving overall AOP for your assigned partner portfolio
- Owning the overall relationship for selected key partners, being the face of Hitachi inside their businesses
- Driving joint partner marketing programmes focused on Demand Generation and new customer acquisition
- A track record of success growing revenues with partners and a focus on the VAD/VAR ecosystem
- The ability to identify opportunities, to engage and close deals in alignment with strategic partners
- Outstanding communication with a methodical, structured mindset - the ability to deal with ambiguity
- An ability to build virtual teams around you to create and deliver effective, successful campaigns
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.