Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
Responsible for solution design and delivery for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations implementation projects.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Discovery: Meet customers and lead discovery workshop of requirements. Develop Business Requirements Document, Business scenarios and key use cases.
- Solution Presentation: Lead configuration and presentation Microsoft Dynamics Solution presentations for key business scenarios
- Design Validation: Review and validate that the design documents and solution artifacts prepared by business analysts meet the customer's requirements. Improve the solution artifacts as needed.
- Lead Training, SIT and UAT phase
- Bachelor's degree is required
- At least 7 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations in functional configuration
- At least one Microsoft Dynamics AX or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations certification is required
- Should be able to understand at least 2-3 different key functional areas of the ERP solution
- Good English language verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret order to cash, procure to pay business processes and requirements.
- At least 10 years of experience with ERP system
- POS Exposure is desirable but not required
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.