\\Job Title: DevOps EngineerLocation: ShanghaiResponsibilities:
- Responsible for operationally efficient management of SAN and server infrastructure in a 24x7 production environment
• Plans, installs, tests, and maintains systems and storage arrays
• Document and maintain technical standards as they relate to storage management
• Develop automation of server and storage provisioning
• Assist in building monitoring tools of storage infrastructure services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely-related field, or equivalent experience;
• Strong communication skills, able to communicate in written English;
• Experience in at least one of following programming language: Python, Java, Go;
• Ability to self-manage, fast learner, team player and highly motivated;
• English speaking
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge and experience with object storage, ReSTful service.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge