Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
As an experienced Enterprise Account Manager who is proactive and passionate about Hitachi Vantara products and the clients we serve, you will bring forth, maintain, and expand relationships with strategic Enterprise customers in the Sao Paulo market. You will be responsible for achieving the assigned sales quota and assigned enterprise account objectives, selling to installed base and new accounts. You have exceptional communications skills and a specialist in storage solutions, hardware, and new technologies.
Additionally, you will:
What you bring to the team
- Bring forth existing portfolio leads, identify new leads, develop tracking opportunities from identification to close.
- Be responsible for achieving sales goals for new and assigned portfolio of Enterprise Accounts.
- Reach annual sales quota for designated accounts.
- Develop account plans to maximize the value of the accounts and to build and nurture client relationships.
- Monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals.
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Define sales strategy for accounts.
- Define the correct Product and Service combination to create the best solution for customers.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Meet internal forecasting and order booking process.
- 5+ Year of experience in Infrastructure Selling, Storage System is a Plus
- Experience in Finance, Telecom or Data-center Markets
- Native Portuguese and English as a second language
- Experience working complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge