Job description Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mision
The commissioning and hand over of a complex project (large project size, complex technological systems or involving international companies) in accordance with the Contract Requirements, to the PM (client) for commercial operation. Accountabilities:
- Define the execution of the commissioning activities (Steps, optimisation of the use of resources)
- Accountable of the execution of the commissioning activities in accordance with Department directives.
- Guarantee the on time hand over in accordance with RAMS, quality and safety requirements.
- Ensure that the commissioning planning and execution integrates effectively with the construction program
- Manage and lead the commissioning team and the commissioning subcontractors
- Accountable of the correct interface management with the Client/Engineer/Third parties during the tests and commissioning phase
- Provide the Functional manager with the feedback regarding site performances for evaluation of the assigned resources
Job requirements Skills and Knowledge Categories
Education: Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
Experience: 15 years of expertise
English & languages knowledge: English & native project languages knowledge
Railway Operations and Signaling principles: Knowledge of the main railway principles and the related signaling functionalities.