Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what is now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Meet Our Team
Hitachi Vantara has a global Talent Acquisition (TA) function with teams organized regionally. We have an opportunity for a proven Talent Acquisition leader to join and take responsibility for leading hiring across the Americas region. The team hires permanent employees at all levels, from those starting their careers having recently left education, through to senior executives. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, you will enjoy responsibility for designing and executing upon strategies to identify, engage and attract the best diverse talent into our sales, technology and corporate functions.
- You'll also lead our high performing Americas TA team, mentoring and inspiring them whilst personally managing relationships with the most senior stakeholders.
- Driven by a desire to achieve results and led by data, you'll have an aptitude for spotting trends in talent acquisition and an interest in how technology can enable hiring teams.
- You can also expect involvement in global, strategic initiatives including projects to enhance the employer brand, the introduction of a CRM and migration to a new ATS and our ongoing drive to ensure our candidates are as diverse as the communities in which we operate
- We hire professionals, passionate about driving high quality services into a business. You will likely have spent time hiring in a technology or consulting environment with experience of hiring a mixture of enterprise technology and sales professionals.
- Some of the skills we look for include:
- A successful track record in the delivery of talent acquisition services gained in an agency or corporate environment.
- A background of managing technology recruiting with a corresponding understanding of the talent markets in which Hitachi Vantara operates
- Experience of utilizing a range of sourcing techniques to engage active and passive candidates.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills including strong influencing ability.
- An understanding of TA technology and systems
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they do not meet all the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge