Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
As a Hitachi Solutions D365 F&O Supply Chain Management (SCM) Architect you will be responsible for participating in all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing, training, pre and post Go live support,and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work in dynamic conditions and within deadlines.QualificationsRequired qualifications:
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX SCM experience (prefer at minimum AX 2012 R3)
- Proven experience leading requirement gathering and discovery with users and stakeholders
- Participation in FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete functional design specifications
- Solid experience in designing and writing technical specification documents
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Experience and strong working knowledge across key SCM modules and Microsoft products.
- Products and Inventory
- Procure to pay
- Order to cash
- Warehouse management
- Transportation management
- Master planning, demand and supply forecasting
- Intercompany trade
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Data migration, data management and FastTrack go-live assessment
- Security framework. roles and best practices
- Understanding the integration options and underlying technologies available
- Power Platform, Logic Apps, Power Automate
- Azure Data Lake, CDS, Dual Write
- Using Lifecycle Services to design and plan a project
- Using Azure DevOps, test case planning and acceptance testing framework
- Current Certifications are preferred
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management
- PL-900: Power Platform Fundamentals
- Agile/ SCRUM certification or strong working knowledge
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating SCM processes and recommending improvements
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships.
- Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organization, from C-Suite, SME and End users.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in settings from smaller Discovery/Workshop environments all the way to the Board Room.
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required - this could include within Canada and/or the United States
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a larger team throughout an enterprise transformation
- High degree of initiative and personal responsibility
#LI-LC1Additional InformationOpportunity Benefits:
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
- 401(k) match (USA) / RRSP match (CAN)
- Base salary plus targeted bonus package