Meet our Team
Our Solutions Consultant team in Northern EMEA are a specialist group that work with our internal sales teams, our partners and most importantly our customers. They build strong relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We aim to bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Articulating to customers and partbers our industry leading solutions, which include Data Centre/Storage, Hybrid Cloud, Converged - Hyper Converged and more.
- Working closely with our partners across the region - supporting and executing on our pipeline of opportunities.
- Developing and leading on P.O.C's and run RFI/RFP processes as a Solutions Design Authority.
- Bringing together cross functional teams internally and from our partner ecosystem (Sales, Marketing, Industry CTO's, Technical Experts, Sales Ops, Delivery)
- A background in presales that aligns closely with our solution portfolio listed above, with deep experience of working with channel - partner ecosystems - enabling and supporting indirect (as well as direct) sales.
- The ability to articulate a technical solution and it's value to both technical and non technical audiences.
- Outstanding interpersonal - communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- A passion about industry trends, a person who can share advice and expertise with your customers, extrapolating the business benefits of technology solutions to meet their needs.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge