Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated CIVIL SITE SUPERVISOR
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples - Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Naples - Italy
In Naples Hitachi Rail employees roughly 700 people, mostly engineers, who are developing signalling technologies at the state of the art, signaling systems design, the analysis of safety, reliability and availability, laboratory testing, contract management and control, research and development, procurement, and prevention and protection.
Thanks to our innovations and expertise, commitment and dedication we rank among the best railway technology provider of the Industry, delivering our products to Ferrovie Italiane, RFI as well as to the rest of the world
The Naples offices are located in the area of San Giovanni a Teduccio, industrial area where is easy to reach the airport and train stations.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business. Mission:
Ensure the interface requirements between Civil and Technological activities, check on site that Civil activities are compliance with project's design, supporting the Construction Manager Accountabilities
- Ensure that the documents required by the above responsibilities are available at site on time
- Ensure the compliance on site of, the rules foreseen by the HSE plan, for the works under his/her responsibility
- Support the Construction Manager to verify that civil works performed under Civil companies responsibility are in compliance with the technical specifications
- Support the Construction Manager to take over the work from other Parties (e.g. Civil partner, Client etc.) checking their compliance with the design before allowing Technological installation
- Ensure compliance of civil activities with the construction planning
- Report to the Construction Manager any delays in the activities under his/her control and propose remedial actions
- Support the Construction Manager to detect changes/non compliances with respect the issued design and specifications
- Reporting and monitoring, on civil work activities using as baseline the project plan
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 5 up to 10 years of expertise
- Employed in projects related to complex civil works
- Utilization of tools and drawings
- Local authorities for managing the utilities & archaeological issues
- Planning and Organization
- HSE expertise
High School with specialist in surveying and/or Bachelor's Engineering degree or Equivalent Technical background Languages
Good English proficiency Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/