Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a Test Engineer to join our quality test lab. The candidate will primarily focus on running QA, interoperability, and certification test with HPE servers and Hitachi storage, identify bug and fixes. The candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional end-to-end delivery to stakeholders. This individual should be an enthusiastic, articulate, and motivated individual with a passion for delivering fantastic products to our customers.
Key job functions include.
• Running QA, interoperability, and certification test
• Coordinate with manager on deliverables.
• Manage and track project related issues.
• Produce relevant communications to stakeholders.
Key skills include.
• Ability to work independently, dealing with day-to-day problems with minimal oversight
• Resource management and allocation to optimize results.
• Ability to provide technical requirements.
• Strong knowledge on VMWare, Red Hat, Citrix, Windows Operating Systems.
• Good knowledge on FC and iSCSI protocol.
• Develop and produce reports, presentations, and white papers in various areas of storage feature and functions.
• Give technical presentations internally, and across different functional units.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
• 3-8 years of total work experience and 2+ years in Storage/SAN.
• Good to have knowledge on HP server and Hitachi storage.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.