Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
The Presales Solution Architect with focus on Microsoft Dynamics and Insurance / Health is an accomplished pre-sales leader skilled at communicating and demonstrating the value of Dynamics, Power Platform, and adjacent services to our Insurance and Health enterprise customers. Your goal will be to drive technical decisions at our enterprise customers through demonstrating the art of possible, developing and communicating business value. The Presales Solution Architect will work with the sales team, delivery leadership, GDC Excellence team on specific customer engagements. The Presales Solution Architect will report to the Vice President of Solution Sales for North America.Responsibilities
- Customer discovery lead: learn the most important customer challenges and needs and uncover those problems that are unspoken, and ultimately establish a proposed solution that will enable them to achieve their goals.
- Ability to own and coordinate team resources to build and deliver a compelling and differentiated solution demonstration successfully and jointly.
- To provide expert overview & deep-dive product demonstrations and position the unique value of Microsoft Dynamics and the Power Platform within a specific industry.
- Work with the Industry Vice President, Insurance as well as services delivery teams and articulate initial solutioning proposals and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with internal Go-to-Market (GTM) team to support partner lead generation event activities, including event coordination, field communication and post event responsibilities.
- Conduct executive-level presentations and provide trusted advice and guidance as a platform and solution subject matter expert.
#LI-LC1Additional InformationWe are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- 3 + years of experience working within or as a consultant to companies in the insurance, health care or financial services industries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred. MBA a plus.
- Proven record working with and selling Dynamics 365.
- Able to guide customer discussions related to digital transformation and relating back to customer value.
- Lead discussions related to industry specific scenarios in insurance.
- A passion for technology sales and learning about the application of technology to solve business problems.
- Excellence in communications and presentations, both remotely and in-person (when it returns)
- Active contributor of best practices in peer community, engineering, sales, and marketing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.