Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.Job DescriptionPosition Summary
We are seeking experienced Data and Analytics Consultants to join our team. This role will contribute to the development of Analytics reports and dashboards for customers. A strong Business Analyst and Development background is a key factor in success for this opportunity.
• Minimum of 2 years of customer facing requirement gathering experience
• Prior experience developing user stories, wireframes, mock ups, etc.
• Hands on development experience with SSRS and report development (or other reporting tool)
• Experience developing dashboards and reports in Power BI (preference) or VBA or other
• Minimum 2 year technical degree or 4 year University Degree
• Ability to travel throughout the United States and Canada
• Power BI development experience
• Prior Report Development experience
• Knowledge of Data Lakes, Data Bricks, Synapse Gen2/Gen 3
• Prior experience in the design and development of dynamic dashboards or reporting solutionsAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.