Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
The Hitachi Solutions Customer Engagement (CE) practice delivers solutions to its customers within the following Microsoft Dynamics 365 workloads:
· Dynamics 365 Sales
· Dynamics 365 Marketing
· Dynamics 365 Customer Service
· Dynamics 365 Field Service
· Dynamics 365 Project Service
Each D365 workload represents a services capability that requires a comprehensive execution strategy including growth, delivery, and skills development. A Capability Lead is assigned to lead each workload. Responsibilities:
· Define, document, and communicate strategy for assigned capability.
· Define and communicate capability goals that align with annual practice goals.
· Monitor capability performance and report on metrics.
· Listen to customer feedback and adjust strategy as needed to achieve goals.
· Identify training needs and Lead Capability Training Academy.
· Provide coaching to CE Team Leads on the development of resources.
· Collaborate with Marketing to develop GTM collateral for assigned capability.
· Provide sales support for assigned capability
· Create and grow the community around the related capability.
· Work collaboratively with Microsoft based on the capability
· Provide biannual training for Regional Sales teams aligned with product releases.
· Lead by example and motivate team members to reach their potential.
· Performs other duties or tasks as assigned or require.
· Participates as a member of the CE Practice Leadership team.
· Maintain a personal utilization of 70%.
· Maintain personal CSAT of 80%.QualificationsRequired Qualifications:
· Currently performing in a senior-level position within Hitachi Solutions (L5+)
· Demonstrated leadership and high performance in current and past roles within the organization
· Consistent track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of D365 solutions
· A genuine passion for the work we do and the technologies we support
· Excellent judgment, strong interpersonal abilities, and a desire to manage and develop talent
· Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools
· Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
· Ability to think strategically in support of the bigger picture
· Ability to think outside of the box and find creative solutions to achieve organizational goals
· Positive mindset, results-oriented, and problem-solving attitude
· Experience working with Dynamics 365 Customer Service and related technology (inc. Power Platform technology). Reports to:
· Director, CE Strategy & GrowthCollaborates with:
· Practice Leadership (Team Leads, Capability Leads & Principals etc.)
· Regional General Managers
· Regional Client Service VPs
· Regional Delivery Directors
· GTM Industry VPs
· Team Leads
· Consultants and ArchitectsAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.