Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
As a Client Engangement Partner you will be the global owner of the assigned Platinum account in the Automotive industry, responsible for driving account growth and managing account P-L. In this role you will serve as a strategic partner to CxO-level clients, guiding / supporting their strategic agenda. You will also play the role of Sales Executive for Digital Infrastructure (DI) business, with responsibility for orchestrating DI sales.Responsibilities
- Discuss client's business objectives to identify potential solution need(s) that can be supported by Hitachi or partner offerings
- Partner with Digital Solutions (DS) Sales Executive to qualify DS cross-sell opportunities
- Drive DI sales discussions with support of dedicated DI sales support, and engage other DI resources as required
- Oversee overall opportunity progression for DS, engaging as required by DS Sales Executive
- Drive client negotiations for DI
- Coordinate with DS Sales Executive to understand proposal strategy for DS opportunities and provide input as needed
- Follow-up with client post-implementation to ensure satisfaction
- Continually expand relationship with client through regular business reviews and other strategic planning sessions
- Deep understanding of the Automotive industry and gained in consultative selling roles.
- Strong client relationships in
- Executive communications, engagement and influence, including:
- Experience leading successful negotiation of multi-million dollar sales proposals
- Exceptional communication skills with a confident demeanor and level of comfort leading discussions
- Strong collaboration skills, working in a team environment and across large and complex organizations
- Superior written and oral communication skills (fluent in German - English), with the ability to explain complex concepts without a reliance on jargon and to all levels of audience.
- Strong negotiation - customer relationship management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry insight
- Very good program management skills
- Solution knowledge and expertise in digital infrastructure solutions, ideally with further knowhow in digital solutions areas (e.g. big data, analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things)
- System architecture design
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.