Meet our Team
SHORT INTRO TO THE TEAM - SAMPLE BELOW
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
COUPLE OF SENTENCES SELLING THE MAIN FOCUS POINTS OF THE ROLEOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Job descriptionResponsibilities:
- Design, develop and unit test complex cloud-based SAAS products and solutions with responsive UI
- Follow best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Have technical ownership of one or more modules and work with the leads, managers and architects in the delivery
- Translate complex UX/UI design into detailed design and code
- 4 to 8 years' experience designing, implementing and successfully delivering complex front end with responsive UI and code that is modular and reusable
- Good design skills and knowledge and experience working with UI design patterns and frameworks
- React (or other JS frameworks like Angular2), ES6, Redux, Bootstrap, CSS3 etc.
- Unit testing
- Experience with agile and Scrum
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, decision-making and communication skills.
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
- Experience in Java, NodeJS, J2EE, messaging, Cloud, Microservices and using them in building complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise grade products
- Experience with Superset is highly desirable
- Experience working on native or hybrid applications (React Native, Cordova, Ionic etc.)