Job description Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
PS & TP design and commissioning, in order to achieve the requirements in terms of time, quality and cost imposed by the assigned projects.
- Interface with the other relevant technologies
- Plan test and coordinate of operational activities on site according to schedule
- Perform the test and issue the test report, issue non-compliances according to quality procedures and purpose remedy actions
- Identification of the contractual requirements about PS&TP design.
- Contribute to the Contact line standardization across different projects.
Job requirements Requirements:
Skills and Knowledge Categories
Education: Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
Experience: 3 up to 5 years of Engineering expertise