Description de l'entrepriseHitachi Solutions, Ltd
, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a key member of the Hitachi Group's Information & Telecommunications Sector and a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across a wide range of industries. The company provides value-driven services for the entire IT lifecycle: from operating system planning to integration, operation, and maintenance. From its offices in the US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, China and Asia Pacific, Hitachi Solutions provides high-quality products and services to customers worldwide. For more information about Hitachi Solutions, please visit www.hitachi-solutions.fr About us
We're embarking on an exciting period of growth and expansion in our European team and we're investing to grow our business. We're looking for someone to develop and manage our accounts in France. Our goal is always to exceed our customer's expectations and we achieve this by becoming their trusted advisor, helping them deliver business value from the Power Platform, Analytics and the wider technology ecosystem of Dynamics 365 and Microsoft's Azure cloud. About You
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers. If you see the possibilities, and are as excited as we are about building a new capability, then you may be exactly who we are looking for!
You'll bring a blend of consulting skills, strong technical knowhow and experience in delivering successful projects. With gravitas, strong interpersonal and communication skills, you'll give our customers confidence and inspire them to help them realise their vision and objectives. Using your business knowledge and experience you'll demonstrate the empathy to understanding of what our customers are looking to achieve and then deliver the appropriate technology solutions.
We are building a new capability with strong foundations across our European region, so you'll bring thought leadership for how we grow the team, go to market with effective propositions, and develop strategies to deliver success for our customers. You'll have an entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive on the challenge of building something new, motivating and inspiring the team around you. Description du posteKey Accountabilities:
- Accountable to the Sales & Marketing Team for securing revenue from new client wins and revenue from within a defined list of existing accounts.
- Own end to end sales cycle for new clients and new work streams within defined client base
- Accountable for the management of the relationship with senior stakeholders for lifetime of account.
- To own the account plan, which will articulate the customer vision and how best Hitachi can support this
- Participate in sales engagements and bring in appropriate internal resource to assist in closing new lines of business within the account
- Collaborate with delivery team and service delivery manager to ensure consistent engagement in account
- Drive case studies and references from account base
- Work with Microsoft Account Execs to align activities and plans to grow footprint within defined industry
- Securing the targeted volume of new customer logos and revenue within the business year.
- Participate in Co-Sell activities with Microsoft
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects and clients
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
- Significant accountability for managing large scale business applications bids
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations
- Commercially aware
- Experience in selling Business Applications, preferably Dynamics 365