Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionJob Objectives
The Sales Operations Support is responsible for the management and governance of business data focusing on accounts and contacts. This individual will be responsible for managing CRM data and supporting processes and will report to Sales and Marketing Operations Manager.Responsibilities
- Maintains and continuously improves CRM data and supporting processes and programs.
- Champions data management efforts and associated business benefits.
- Ensures accuracy, quality, and reliability of data.
- Identifies and corrects data inconsistencies.
- Performs account and contact research using tools like InsideView and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Develops and implements effective and efficient solutions to address data and process gaps.
- Documents existing data governance processes
Full time, permanentWORKING SCHEDULE:
10 PM to 7 AM Philippines Time LOCATION:
BGC, Taguig City and work from homeQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience; sales, sales support, analysis, reporting, etc. preferred.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for identifying, analyzing, and solving data anomalies
- Knowledge of data governance best practices
- Tech savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (with a focus on Excel) and business applications - CRM, ERP, Power BI, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to learn, reason and adapt quickly
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.