Develop and implement marketing programs and events for demand generation objectives for APAC, by collaborating with cross functional team at local level, GEO level and Corp level
• Manage the program and event for high quality of deliverables and measurable ROI. Make sure the initiatives will highly tie in with business objective, and also closely work with country level marketing and sales team, to ensure we can trace down the marketing investment to measurable business impact
• Drive integrated marketing programs for vertical marketing demand generation, to well adapt/localize global vertical program messaging and content for APAC implantation.
• Work closely with sales, presales, services, marketing and other key stakeholders to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that generate leads and accelerate pipeline
• Develop the vertical marketing programs as needed at GEO level, and roll-out to the field by collaborating with cross functional team
• Responsible to drive qualified performance to achieve demand gen KPI for GEO level events and vertical marketing programs
• Be the voice of the APAC marketing team to provide feedback to Corp on what APAC needs to support lead and pipeline creation in the region
• Well manage the events and programs under given budget
• Document programs and conduct post analysis and evaluation on all events and programs.
• Min 6-8 years marketing experience in IT industry
• Understanding of B2B market in APAC, as well as the proved ability on large scale event management.
• Proven successful marketing planning, implementation and project management skills are essential.
• Ability to thrive in a demanding environment, requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
• Sophisticated marketing acumen to well prioritize the work and mobilize different resources for maximized outcome
• Able to work closely with cross functional teams and partners.
• Able to work with and influence cross functional team at the local, region and corporate level
• Experience in running B2B vertical program for BFSI is a plus
• Quickly recognize, adapt and respond to changing market and company environments
• Demonstrated ability to be accountable for projects from conception to implementation
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge