Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Role
- Develop test automation scripts and frameworks and perform automated testing.
- Set up test environments and test harnesses.
- Participate in scoping QA test effort.
- Write test cases and test specifications.
- Provide accurate information and status reporting using TestNG or Extentreports.
- Work with developers to review new feature designs and validate test specifications to ensure they are comprehensively tested and meet customer expectations.
- Identify defects and own them through the resolution and verification cycle.
- Participate in the improvement of product quality and the quality process.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with 3-6 years experience in Quality Assurance, test development area.
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver and API testing tools
- Familiarity with tools such as Git, Maven, Ant and Jenkins.
- Ability to work with local and remote teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to function in a demanding environment.Desired Skills:
- Sound knowledge of at least one programming language (Core JAVA, Python etc.).
- Strong knowledge of software quality best practices.
- Experience with cloud-based products/services