Lead the design and implementation of automation frameworks for the product both functional and non-functional. Products that consist of infrastructure (SaaS and StaaS Technologies).
- Work closely with the product teams to certify for functionality, security, compatibility, scalability, and performance.
- To deliver automation framework designs, performance testing/tuning and automate test data solutions for functional and non-functional area
- Define, develop, and enforce automation testing standards and best practices
- Provide thought leadership and actively drive teams to ensure the advancement of both automation tasks and tooling.
- Responsible for developing a continuous improvement mindset in team and project interactions.
Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 13+ years of experience in software Testing/Automation.
- Deep understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid)
- Understanding of various automation frameworks for UI, REST Services, Asynchronous Stream Processing Services, Performance and Container Services (Kubernetes/ docker) along with the integration with a CI/CD execution platform
- Experienced in testing enterprise applications for scale, performance, observability, and reliability with tools like JMeter and APM tools like Grafana, Elastic or similar
- Proven experience in design and implementation of automation frameworks that meet the high standards of technology best practices, quality, compliance, and reliability
- Demonstrable understanding and/or working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps with Jenkins or similar
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or Azure or GCP
- Excellent Team player and ability to work and lead teams in fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience with cloud-based products/services
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Knowledge of any Cloud Platforms (example-Google Cloud, Azure)
- Knowledge on Kubernetes/Docker