Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job Description
- Provide full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Work with clients to understand requirements.
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics ERP for based on customer requirements.
- Must have done at least 1 upgrade project.
- Enhance reports, knowledge of SSRS.
- Integration using AIF and Business Connector.
- This position will be hired by a third-party contracting company and assigned to Hitachi Solutions Malaysia.
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Core X++ and MS Dynamics 365 ERP development experience.
- At least 3-5 years of development experience with good exposure to Dynamics 365 ERP Financials, T&L and Project modules.
- X++ certification is a must.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
Videos To Watch
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.