Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job Title :
Head of Customer Service - Support - SingaporeReporting To
: Regional / Geo Head of Customer Service and SupportDirect Reports :
Singapore Field Service Engineers, Singapore Services Account ManagersRole of Country CS-S Manager
The Head of Customer Service and Support is in charge of transforming and leading the team responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of customer equipment and systems in order to deliver, within defined timelines, a final reliable working product matching quality and performance requirements.
Accountable for meeting Annual Operating Plan (AOP) revenue and margin targets for Customer Service - Support (CS-S) Singapore, whilst delivering best in class service to Hitachi Vantara customers.
Reporting to the Regional and Geo heads for ASEAN and Asia Pacific, this is a high profile, strategic role that transforms, manages and leads a key profit center for Hitachi Vantara Singapore and delivering customer excellence through the execution of a portfolio of infrastructure installation, break fix, support and maintenance services.Key Activities and Responsibilities of this Role:Transformation
- Transform total capability of Field Service Organization, to be capable to install, configure, integrate and support all Hitachi Vantara hardware and software infrastructure products
- Lead and transform organizational centralized workforce management practices and compliance to workforce management tools
- Lead and manage Hitachi Vantara Singapore capability to sell and deliver Premium Services
- Participate, contribute, and lead initiatives as a part of the ASEAN Support Services Transformation Agenda
- Accountable for the achievement of CS-S Profit - Loss targets
- Accountable for the effective utilization (billable and productive) for the CS-S organization
- Accountable for effective cost management of CS-S cost base, in line with AOP goals
- Accountable for continuous improvement initiatives; prioritized by customer service and financial metrics
- Develop, lead and manage organizational practices associated with increasing staff engagement and productivity
- Lead organizational capability transformation; to achieve ASEAN Services and Support Transformation goals
- Lead change management practices in line with Hitachi Vantara transformation goals
- Lead organizational engagement to achieve Hitachi Vantara customer satisfaction goals
- Manage Operational Efficiency
- Ensure 100% CS-S compliance to system requirements e.g. SFDC Case Management and General KPI's defined by Geo and Global Leadership
- Develop, manage and monitor Field Engineer utilization targets
- Monitor output of Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Develop direct relationship with sales management and key customers
- Participate in the development and submission of the CSS, PBT and Measurement Spend AOP and take ownership of the CS-S AOP.
- Measure CS-S monthly achievement against AOP and highlight any areas of concern.
- Work with F-A, Operations and other relevant functions to maximize billings.
- Identify and promote new CS-S service opportunities, including Premium Services to grow CS-S revenues.
- Identify areas of revenue 'leakage' and instigate plans to maximize revenue from each contract.
- Manage CS-S field support organization to ensure quality service can be achieved.
- Ensure appropriate Technical and Management escalation procedures are in place and effectively used. Monitor high severity issues and drive the communication with account team and GSC.
- Interlock with GSC Support and Professional Services organizations for complex problem resolution above local CSS knowledge level.
- Ensure appropriate field service management personnel are in place to provide day to day direction and leadership of the field engineers
- Responsible for resources management, planning and allocation either Hitachi Vantara CEs or ISP engineers
- Monitor the use and effectiveness of Service Account Managers in key Hitachi Vantara accounts
- Ensure CS-S are ready to provide service on new products, identify and drive training, certification and skills development for CSS team
- Ensure CS-S team is adopting new service techniques, and aligned with CSS best practices for tools and process
- Continuously monitor CS-S efficiency and identify ways to improve.
- Coordinate with Services Partner Manager usage of ISPs in the region
- Review use of tools for call handling, diagnostics and support, communication
- Work closely with Hitachi Vantara CS-S Strategy teams to implement Efficiency improvement projects.
- Lead, developing and maintaining a high-performance team.
- Providing effective coaching and feedback to direct (and indirect) reports to achieve and exceed their objectives.
- Coordinating and overseeing the recruitment, career development opportunities, performance reviews and assessment and recognition and reward of the team.
- Close interaction with PS and GD Managers, Sales Management and Local account teams.
- A minimum of 10 years' IT Industry experience
- Solutions support experience in a vendor or service provider environment
- A minimum of 5 years leadership experience, preferably in both pre and post sales
- A proven track record of success in building and performance managing diverse team and functions
- Skills (work related competencies both technical and non-technical)
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- Demonstrable critical thinking and prioritization skills
- Highly proficient in written and spoken business English
- Well organized, adaptable and makes clear and effective decisions
- Willingness to accept responsibility and ownership
- A proven negotiator who can resolve commercial issues and achieve a "win/win" with both colleagues and customers
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable on the systems and processes required to achieve consistent service delivery quality and high customer satisfaction across the four main service functions
- Excellent skills in leadership and cross functional team collaboration, takes a broader organizational view
- Builds teams with a culture focused on execution, accountability, and results. Engages the team through their passion and energy. Provides coaching and strong management with a focus on engaging and motivating teams.
- Demonstrable understanding of market trends in the IT infrastructure space
- Innovative, understands the need for, and embraces change, effectively planning, preparing, and leading change.
- Operates with the highest integrity and effectively role models and upholds our Company Values, the Hitachi Spirit.
- Candidate will be working in Singapore.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.