Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
Position provides overall financial analysis, management and provides data and reporting to enable successful business support to the Product and Engineering Leaders.
This role supports the Global Product Finance Leader who is the key Finance Business Partner for the business.
The position partners with Global Product and Engineering Team to assist in executing against its organizational, operational, and corporate strategies. This includes budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.Responsibilities
- Provide Financial reporting and robust analysis to bring insightful business advice to Global Product and Engineering Team
- Monthly and / or quarterly financial reporting and forecasting financial results, trends and analysis including product line P-L
- Participate in forecast calls as may be required from time to time and provide data for submission to executive teams.
- Reconciling, reporting, and forecasting of Global Product and Engineering Headcount
- Collaborates with Finance Shared Services to ensure close processes are completed and financial reporting is accurate and compliant
- Accountability for Financial metrics related to products and engineering team
- Accountability for the accuracy of the Product P-L, providing detailed reporting and analysis, including insights into revenue, margin, opex and contribution profit
- Prepare and track investments and ROI against product development plan.
- Inclusion of KPI's to be reported against and measured on through the Financial Year.
- Assistance with data and performance reporting for QBR's as requested by business
- Interact with key leaders across R-D, finance, sales, and marketing in supporting the success of the Business Units.
- Key partner to cross functional teams on Go-To-Market, New Product Introduction, Investment Management Proposals.
- Participation on the AOP cycle and complex financial modeling.
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions.
- Any additional data requests relevant for the role as required by the business and Finance Leadership.
- BS/BA in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 10+ years of work experience in Accounting, Finance /Record To Report/Financial Planning - Reporting preferably in global organization.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel; able to create/manipulate Pivot Tables, Advance Formulas. Create reports in Excel/Access data base. Proficient with Visual basic with hands on experience of creating Macro file
- HTML, SQL, VBA for (Excel, Access, Outlook, IE)
- MS Access, Toad, SSRS. ADO, Power Pivot, Query Builder, Slicer
- BI Tools, Essbase, SmartView.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong Oracle Financials or equivalent ERP experience
- Strong understanding and experience of working or Oracle based reporting tool.
- Open to work on 24/5 environment since handling Global position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.