Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sell industrial consulting service, where Hitachi business consultants analyze As-Is business operation, find out issues and root causes and propose resolution for business transformation to customers in Thailand and ASEAN region.
- Establish strong relationship with existing customers to explore new business opportunities by understanding issues which customers are facing to.
- Manage sales pipeline, and report sales activities and status to manager and consulting team in timely manner.
- Male or Female with age of 27 - 35years old
- College graduate and above
- At least 5 years of job experiences as sales representative in consulting firm (ACN, ABEAM, Deloitte, KPMG, Qunie) and/or IT vendor (IBM etc.,) is preferred
- Experiences in business consulting service, IT solution development, and/or sales of IT solutions.
- Have ability and experiences in building new sales pipeline, and marketing
- Highly motivated and have aspiration to work as business consultant in future
- Business level of English and Japanese proficiency is required
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team working ability
- Self-disciplined and responsible to work
- Ability to work across multi-cultural teams
- Willing and able to travel and spend time at client’s site