Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions provides high quality solutions with predictable delivery. We do this with clear process, standards, and an unrivaled commitment to quality. As a Modern Solutions Business Analyst, you will collaborate with our clients and delivery teams to discover and define requirements, form a vision, and successfully delivery solutions to end users.QualificationsDefine and communicate the business vision for development projects.
Manage and prioritize the product backlog.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to ensure goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Extensive experience interacting with stakeholders, including customers, business managers, and development teams.
- Ability to develop and manage a Product Roadmap as a strategic guide for all stakeholders.
Drive development through well-defined increments.
- Strong business acumen to accurately and thoroughly define business requirements from concept to executable detail in clearly defined user stories.
- Ability to capture the vision via detailed user stories.
- Ability to embrace frequent change and drive necessary changes through the backlog.
- Solid experience in managing priorities by constantly evaluating scope, budget, and time to ensure maximum value is driven out of a product increment.
- Experience in understanding and anticipating client needs or avoiding problem by proactive actions driven through the backlog.
Champion the definition, adoption and adherence to the fundamental agile principles and processes across all stakeholder groups.
- Deep agile experience in defining increments that deliver on cadence small slices of functionality.
- Ability to identify and minimize technical and business risk by addressing them early.
- Understanding of Agile project management.
- Understanding of release management concepts in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment
- Works with Development and Quality Assurance to prove the system meets requirements and is fit for purpose through supporting creation and execution of the test strategy.
Other desired skills
- Strong understanding of agile principles, concepts, and disciplines.
- Extensive experience in delivering successful software increments via agile processes.
- Rigorously support the development teams with process compliance.
- Experience using various ALM tools (e.g. Azure DevOps/VSTS, IBM RTC, Microsoft TFS, JIRA, etc.) is desired.
- Solid technical background in a modern development environment to enable the effective communications of the technical aspects of a user story to the development team.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) / Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) / @Scale certification or ability to obtain one or more of these certifications within the first 6 months of employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.