Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- Drive Power Platform implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Serve as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Identify the client's business requirements through discovery meetings
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Develop and continue to refine Power Platform standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
- Strong Power Platform product knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in project management, system design, or information systems (4+ years of experience for a Senior CE Consultant)
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Experience with canvas apps, Power Automate flows, and Power Virtual Agents
Future travel requirements; must be prepared to travel domestically and internationally as required.We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.