Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Hitachi Solutions is the largest and most diverse Dynamics 365Partner in the world. Our United States practice is experiencing rapid growth in all areas. We are hiring in multiple roles across the country in all areas. A key focus is increasing our ability to assist sales and delivery in project closings. This is an opportunity to join a growing practice which will provide opportunity to grow professionally and personally. Job Description
The Senior Solution Architect must apply advanced analysis skills and experience in the principals of Dynamics 365 Finance and operations to provide reliable design solutions and key focus on quality deliverables. Apart from the industry experience, Senior Solution Architect must possess deep knowledge of multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Solution areas, specifically in the areas of supply chain, procurement, manufacturing operations and finance.
The Senior Solution Architect is responsible for overseeing design and implementation of various business solution components, as well as support efforts of specialists in other technical and business disciplines. They will assist in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems, envisioning and enabling critical processes, and fundamentally helping the customer to achieve their objectives. Must be comfortable in delivering strategic presentations to audience of all sizes and possess excellent communication skills.
The Senior Solution Architect must be effective in fostering executive level relationships and become their trusted advisor with first point of escalation for any solution issues.
The Senior Solution Architect participates in identification, pursuit and closure of strategic business development activities whilst continuing to support the existing projects. The Senior Architect manages presales discoveries, analyzes an organization's business process and functional needs and demonstrate how Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics can address the customer's requirements and address their business needsQualifications
- 5+ ERP large scale enterprise implementations of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated work experience in ERP technologies with 5+ years in Dynamics 365 F&O
- Presales experience is preferred with knowledge of sales and sales processes
- Provide guidance to implementation team on various strategic areas such as ALM, Environment strategy, Integration strategy, Data Migration strategy, Security Strategy etc.
- Knowledge of emerging Microsoft technologies; Azure Cloud Platform, Power Bi, PowerApps, Flow, Azure Data lake, DevOps, RSAT
- Experience in working with Common Data Services (Dual Write) for integration with Dynamics 365 for sales and Field services
- Work hand in hand with Project managers, program managers and project teams to ensure successful implementations
- Coaching and mentoring team members and facilitate peer reviews
- Knowledge of project implementation methodology, LCS and be quick to adapt as per project needs
- Intellectual curiosity, especially around emerging enterprise technologies
- Experience in dealing with ISVs and IPs
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations certifications
- Strong industry and D365 Finance and Operations product knowledge
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Previous track record delivering the full project life cycle
Our people are creative and can get the job done. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth and has maintained a relaxed and open culture, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company in North America and will do so by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people, building long term relationships with our customers and by focusing nationally.