Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are looking for a creative and talented hands-on Cloud Specialist to be based in Pune, IN. This full-time position will be responsible for a wide variety of cloud-based activities like Implementation, Migration and configuration of Hybrid Cloud platforms including AWS and Azure. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and software development and configuration skills. Prior exposure to web development and AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) experience on cloud would be an added advantage.Responsibilities
- Manage and implement cloud based applications, upgrades, migrations, and change requests on cloud environments specifically AWS - Azure.
• Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
• Assists and supports the design, deployment, management, and operation of scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems in the cloud by working directly with the stakeholders
• Lead and perform the installation and configuration of cloud management applications by leading medium to large sized efforts .
• Develops, and designs software automation and scripts to orchestrate cloud and virtualization technologies with defined scope, schedule and expectations .
• Views and analyzes summary data on cloud resource deployment and takes appropriate action .
• Monitors requests and key metrics for cloud resources, as well as the performance of systems in the cloud and directs remediation
• Troubleshoots issues and plans for future cloud capacity requirements. Develops roadmap and business case for capacity growth with a focus on Operations.
• Identifies, manages and resolves cloud computing security risks and implements best practices as applied within a cloud environment with a focus on Operations.
• Provides subject matter expert technical support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs with a focus on Operations.
- BE/BTech in computer science or a related field
• 8+ years of IT experience working on Web Development and Cloud based projects
• Atleast 3 + yrs of proven work experience in Hybrid cloud infrastructure specifically in AWS
• Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, SQS, SNS, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM - S3 etc.)•
• Good knowledge of operating system especially Linux Administration and troubleshooting
• Good understanding of networking concepts ( i.e. Subnetting, routing, TCP, UDP, VPN, Gateways, DNS, DHCP, Load Balancers, mail systems).
• Knowledge of one of the following scripting language: Bash, PowerShell, Perl, Python or any automation tools like Ansible, Chef, Terraform
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes concepts and implementations
• Strong, working verbal and written business and technical communication skills.
• Understanding of various virtualization technology
- 3+ years of proven working experience in software development and creating content for webpages using CMS tools like AEM
• AWS Solutions Architect/DevOps/SysOps Certified
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.