Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
The optimization specialist will contribute to the strategy and own tactical execution of the optimization and personalization program working closely with marketing team members. This role will manage the testing roadmap with the goal of improving online engagement and conversions.
They will understand the methodology of optimization and will be able to choose and prioritize projects that have a clear goal and proposed business impact. Additionally, they will be able to understand and present on optimization metrics, pulling information out of the data and explaining it to larger audiences.RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create a robust optimization program across all eligible geographies leveraging analytics, customer feedback, and stakeholder input.
• Collaborate with UX research and data/insight resources to inform scope and definition of optimization initiatives.
• Manage strategy and execution of all aspects of the optimization program including Ideation, Strategy, implementation and reporting.
• Define optimization scope, prioritization and strategy.
• Manage testing roadmap and implementation of A/B and multivariate testing and personalization initiatives.
• Collaborate with design, QA, development for implementation. Manage quality assurance testing and bug resolution prior to tests launching.
• Work with analytics team to analyze results from all optimization and personalization initiatives and make data driven recommendations on next steps.
• Present key optimization successes to leadership.Required Skills:
• 5+ years of hands-on A/B, multivariate experimentation and testing experience.
• Managing optimization/testing roadmaps and implementation.
• Deep expertise in Adobe Target
• Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
• Experience in optimizing for web and email
• Understanding of effective web design and key UX principles.
• Knowledge of web marketing best practices for engagement and conversion optimization
• Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment where innovation is expected.
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously with demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks independently.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Strong self-initiative with the ability to identify areas of improvement with little direction.
• Fine attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate end-results.
• Excellent communication skills while work with multiple cross-functional teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.