Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- Design and develop systems to support both business and technical integration needs.
- Responsible for development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration of features in Dynamics 365 CE.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across technologies.
- Take a user-centered approach and rapidly iterate.
- Strong CRM industry and product knowledge.
- Understanding of OO (Object Oriented) programming.
- Experience designing and implementing systems that integrate with .NET application's API.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of SOA based architecture REST/SOAP.
- Proficiency in ASP.net MVC framework and techniques.
- Ability to travel domestically in the United States/Canada.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in full software development life cycle in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills are a must.
- MS Dynamics CE experience (Certifications a plus).
- Skills in web services, XML, HTML5, SharePoint, SSIS, SSRS, MVC.
- Ability to create portals and mobile applications and enablement of web pages for mobile devices.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.