Hitachi Solutions provides high quality solutions with predictable delivery. We do this with clear process, standards, and an unrivaled commitment to quality. As a Senior Data Architect in our Data & Analytics Practice, you will be a lynchpin of our application development engagements.
Senior Data Architects lead client engagements from definition through delivery. You will collaborate with customers to scope the engagement, define requirements, turn those requirements into design and architecture, create a delivery plan, and manage a team in delivering high quality applications.
Hitachi Solutions practices hands on leadership, so our Architects will be equally at home leading teams and being actively hands on involved in engagements. Job Description
- Hands-on experience working at a high level in Data Architecture or Data Science or combination.
- Azure skills highly preferred, including provisioning, Configuring, and Developing solutions in Modern Data Estate (ADF, ADLS, SQL DW/Synapse, Databricks and Power BI)
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Hands-on experience using MS SQL Server, Oracle, or similar RDBMS platform
- Distributed Data Processing of big data batch or streaming pipelines.
- Construction of data science and machine learning research and production pipelines.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Data Modeling & strong analytics skills in Analytics.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Highly self‐motivated, self‐directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Attitude and aptitude are of high importance at Hitachi, we are a very collaborative group.
- Ability to lead teams.
We would like to see a blend of the following skills, not all of these are required, however Databricks and Spark are highly desirable:
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Analysis Services
- Python or Scala (Python preferred)
- Data Modeling
- Power BI
- Database migration from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual, logical, and physical data models using tools like ER Studio, Erwin
Ability to travel domestically in the United States/Canada.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.